I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS BY ATTENDING OR PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT:
The activity for which you are registering may be physically demanding and involve a risk of discomfort, illness, injury, and even death. You are responsible for ensuring that you are in good enough physical shape to participate in the event without endangering your life or health. We don't examine participants' physical condition or health.
You also consent to the terms of this Agreement and Waiver on behalf of the person under 18 if you have registered your child.
A. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS & REPRESENTATIONS
1. I am aware of the risk associated with signing up for Pankh Marathon Event. I release Pankh Marathon, its partners, and associates from all liability for harm incurred during the race, whether it be physical, psychological, or emotional. I fully accept responsibility for signing up for the event.
2. At the time of registration, I undertake to accurately submit all required details (name, age, email addresses, and phone numbers), and also agree that all information may be sent to the specified communication details. I further acknowledge and agree to the following:
3. I now willingly state, represent, and agree that I am entering or consenting to participate in the activities voluntarily. This is in appreciation of the opportunity provided by Pankh Marathon to participate. I understand that taking part in the event could be dangerous, and I voluntarily accept all risks related to such participation, including but not limited to falls, running into other people, vehicles, or other traffic, weather-related harm/injuries from heat and/or humidity, wind, or cold, slippery surfaces or running injuries, threats from terrorists, and other risks related to a public event.
B. ETHICAL WAIVER
1. I am aware that using a vehicle of any kind, inline skates, or roller skates is not permitted while running. I agree to follow the terms & conditions and any applicable state regulations.
C. MEDICAL WAIVER
I am aware that my child or I must possess the necessary physical fitness to compete in such a physically demanding event, and I have obtained a medical clearance from a licenced physician permitting my child or me to do so. We shall follow and adhere to all COVID-19 guidelines/Government Rules (GR) that the Government of India or the respective State Government/s enforce concerning public lockdown, social distancing, and public gatherings. If I fail to adhere to any such guidelines or GR, I agree not to hold the marathon promoters, their employees, sponsors, partners, or associates accountable for my/my child’s actions or the results thereof. I also agree not to hold Pankh Marathon accountable for any medical condition or emergency arising during the term of the event.
If I am/my child is injured or taken ill or otherwise suffer any detriment whatsoever, I hereby irrevocably authorise the event organisers and officials to transport me to a medical facility and /or to administer emergency medical treatment, and I waive all claims that might result from such transport and/or treatment or delay or deficiency therein. I shall repay or reimburse any of my medical and emergency expenses, and I hereby authorise you to incur the same. I shall provide race officials with such medical data relating to me as they may request. I agree that nothing herein shall oblige the event officials or organisers or any other person to incur any expenses or to provide any transport or treatment.
D. PUBLICITY RELEASE
1. I understand that by agreeing to these terms and conditions, I consent to the use of my personal data including contact information, motion pictures, recordings, or any other records of this event (“information”) for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising, marketing of products offered by the Organizer and those offered by sponsors to the Pankh Marathon. I understand that there may be a need to disclose the information to the Organizers affiliate companies, agents, advisors, and third-party service providers (“other parties”). Information shall be released to other parties on condition that the other parties handle my Information only subject to the organizer's instructions.
ELIGIBILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE
1. I hereby waive, release, discharge, hold harmless, and covenant not to sue Pankh Marathon, or any campaign sponsors, staff, and other representatives, agents, and successors of the foregoing event from any and all present and future claims and liabilities.
2. I have read this Waiver/Release, I am aware of these facts, and am submitting this in exchange for your consideration of accepting my application for the event.
3. If I sign my kids up for the event, I 'll be in charge of making sure theyre safe and comfortable, and the Releasee won't be held responsible in any manner.
4. I hereby waive and release any claims I may have as a result of any such change.
5. I further acknowledge that the Releasee reserves the right to alter the details of the Campaign (such as the date, start time, location, prizes, and any other decisions pertaining to the Campaign) at any time and for any reason.
6. I further acknowledge that should the event be canceled due to circumstances beyond the control of the organizers of the Pankh Marathon (including the heavy rain, thunderstorm or disaster, public rally, any other disturbances which hinder Pankh Marathon events or pose threats to safety/security of everyone), no refund of the entry fee will be made, and the organizers of Pankh Marathon shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
By electronically submitting this form, I agree and confirm that I accept all terms and conditions, and waiver policy. I acknowledge that I have read this waiver/release, that I completely understand all of its terms and circumstances, and that I am voluntarily waiving significant rights, including the right to sue the releasees. I declare that I voluntarily and freely consent to the waiver and release.