1. You can register online using the registration link: https://mpmarathon.run/registration/marathon or offline by paying the applicable fees based on the selected race category. To apply offline, contact at 942 582 7903. No person or organisation has received permission from the event promoter to collect submissions on their behalf.
2. Before submitting your application, please carefully review all pertinent information provided on the event website and application form.
3. Refund requests and requests to discontinue participation are not accepted.
4. If attendees are found to be rude or abusive toward the event organisers, volunteers, vendors, or third-party contractors, the organisers reserve the right to ban the participants.
5. Age criteria (minimum)
6. Application confirmation is subject to the standard rules and guidelines outlined in this document. The Confirmation Criteria will also apply to the confirmation of applications.
7. Runners are required to submit the following document
8. Each participant must visit the Expo to pick up their BIBs. If you cannot pick up their BIB on these dates, a representative can pick up the BIB and runners kit on your behalf. The representative must provide our registration team with the following paperwork:
9. Required details and documentsIndian Participants
10. Participants will be given a free warm-up Zumba session before the marathon. They will also be provided with refreshments on the day of the event.
11. Pacers are available for Half Marathon (21.0975 km) and Open 10k (10 km) categories.
12. The BIBs for Half Marathon (21.0975 km) and Open 10k (10 km) categories will have a chip attached. Since the Run For Fun (6 km) category is not timed, the BIB provided will be without the chip.