1. The flag-off time for Half Marathon is 6:30 am. The reporting time for all the participants is 5:30 am.
2. Participation confirmation shall be subject to:
3. For further information, please read the Health Guidelines. All applicants must meet the standards outlined therein at the time of registration and as periodically instructed by the event promoter.
4. Participants will have to be lined up at the starting line on race day according to the schedule provided at the time of registration.
5. Confirmed marathon participants can collect T-shirts and BIBs any day between 22 Feb and 25 Feb from One Walk, in front of Bansal One, Rani Kamlapati Railway Station, sponsored by the event's sponsor, TONEOP-Health & Nutrition App. We will do our best to provide the singlet/tee size you have chosen. The next best size will be provided if that size isn't available. No requests for size or colour changes will be granted. Please be aware that no one will receive a race day T-shirt through courier before or after the event.
6. On race day, a finisher medal will be given to each participant who completes the marathon race category (please collect your medal before leaving the venue; medals will not be posted to individual runners). Timing certificates for marathon finishers will be available for download after 21 working days from the race day, while preliminary results will be accessible by 5 p.m. on the day of the event.
1.The flag-off time for Half Marathon is 6:30 am. The reporting time for all the participants is 5:30 am. Major route touchpoints are: